Download Free Video to MP3 Converter for Windows PC (10, 8, 7, XP)
If you are looking for an MP3 converter to convert all your favorite videos into MP3 format and listen on any MP3 player, mobile phone or DVD player. Then you can find a program that you are looking for. The following sotware are most commonly used for converting files to MP3 format. Download and install free video to MP3 converter on any Microsoft Windows PC. The software is compatible with all Microsoft operating system including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10.
An MP3 converter can help you convert your music in various ways. When you have downloaded certain files, chances are that they are in a format such as .WMA or .WAV. This means that you can listen to it on a computer with the right codecs, but your MP3 player probably cannot handle it. By using an MP3 converter you ensure that all players you want to use can easily read the files, so you can listen to them whenever you want. It supports multiple video formats some of them are MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MKV, etc.
MP3 is an abbreviation of MPEG-1 layer 3, which has been developed to compress sound. The technique used for this leaves certain tones that a person cannot hear. Sound quality is closely related to the audio bit rate kb/s, often a 192 kb/s and higher is perceived as good quality. A bitrate of 256 is very similar to the quality of a CD. Bitrates consist of a multiple of 32 and 64, so you often encounter the following bitrates: 128, 160, 192, 256 and 320. Do you want the best sound quality? Then you will have to make sure that your audio file has a bitrate of 320.
A good MP3 converter comes with many good features, for example to reduce, cut or edit your music files. Then choose from the different programs and make sure you can edit the music as you want. Of course you do this with the help of an MP3 converter with a simple click, so you have to worry about it as little as possible during the process. Download free video to MP3 converter on any PC running Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, XP or Vista.
The free video to MP3 converter is also very useful at the moment that you want to convert certain MP3 files to a different quality. The size of the file depends on the length of the video file, but also on the quality in which it is recorded. If a music file is recorded in a very high quality, this takes up a lot of space, so that you can place relatively few audios on a music player. With the aid of an MP3 converter you can ensure that the quality is adjusted downwards, without being noticed. It supports different formats MP4, AVI, DIVX, MPEG, M4V, WEBM, WMV, ASF, MOV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MKV and many more.
In addition, you can use the free video to MP3 converter to cut any audio files, for example by using mp3 cutter. In this way you have the possibility to cut a larger file into multiple parts. This is a good idea, if you have a large file for you that were recorded during a concert or other performance. By cutting the file into multiple parts you can create ‘numbers’, as it were. You make sure with an MP3 converter that you can listen to the different songs, but you can easily skip a song when you are less satisfied.
Converting audio files can require considerable processing power that any computer o laptop should be able to handle without any issues. There are MP3 conversion programs for both Mac and Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and XP. The key features to look for an MP3 conversion program is its support for the file formats that you want to convert from. For example, if you have a WAV or WMA file and you want to convert it to an MP3 file, you have to make sure that the program has WAV and WMA support.
Full Features of Free Video to Audio Converter for PC:
• Enable sounds
• Shutdown computer when done
• HQ audio without watermark
• Faster speed and better quality
• Ad-free with auto update
• Supports any Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 PC
• Commercial use
• Supports different languages
• Convert MP3, WAV and WMA
• MP4, AVI, DIVX, MPEG, M4V, WEBM, WMV, ASF, MOV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MKV
• Select quality 320kb/s, 240 kb/s, 128 kb/s, standard quality or audio book (small file)
How to Convert Video to MP3:
• Open free video to MP3 converter.
• Click on add file or drag and drop the file.
• Select convert option (MP3, WAV, WMA).
• Select quality 320, 240, 128 or small file.
• Once you done click the convert button.
• Your converted file will be saved on your PC output folder.
How to Download and Install Audio Converter:
• You can easily download the setup file from the below given link.
• Open and install it on any Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, or XP.
• Select the destination folder where should free video to MP3 converter be installed.
• Setup will install free video to MP3 converter into the following folder.
• At least 279 MB of free disk space is required.
• Please wait while setup installs free audio to video converter on your Windows PC.
• Once the installation complete you can launch the application by selecting the installed icons.
File Name: FreeVideoToMP3Converter
Windows Version: 18.104.22.168 (Latest Version)
Category: Windows Video to Audio Converter
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP
License: Free (Full Version)
Publisher: Digital Wave Ltd.
File Type: Exe
File Size: 31.9 MB