The idea of Age of Empires game is the rise of the 1st great civilizations 12,000 years ago that followed the last ice age. As a player you are the guiding spirit of a tribe that exist one of the great civilizations of ancient times. Your aim is to strengthen your tribe into a ferocious civilization that can fight for world game. Download and play one the old Microsoft Windows game available for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PC.
You will begin the Age of Empires game in the Stone Age with a small tribe of people on an unknown map. As you move your group of people over the map, you reveal different land types and find sources of food items, gold, stones, and different types of woods, which your tribesmen gather by hunting, Farming, fishing, mining, hunting and cutting down a trees. You must collect enough resources and construct enough housing to help your growing civilization.
Constructing buildings empower you train your tribesmen and boats to protect your culture or attack opponent civilizations on land or at sea. Constructing buildings also allow you research technologies that benefit your culture, such as increasing the resources you can collect or the strength of your military units.
As you proceed through the ages, you can construct new buildings, create new ships and military units, and research new technologies. You can form alliances with other civilizations, exchange tribute, and establish trade routes. Other civilizations are controlled by player 2 or computer opponents. Download the classic Age of Empires Microsoft game for any Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, 8.1 or 10 PC.
The winner of Age of Empires game is determined by the victory conditions of the situation. You can also play a number of previously designed single player campaigns, as well as multiplayer random maps or scenes. Or you can use the scene builder to make your own custom scenes.
How to Play Age of Empires Classic Game:
The best way to learn the basics of Age of Empires is to play the Ascent of Egypt learning campaign provided with the game. You’ll learn how to hunt, stockpile resources, construct buildings, and engage in combat.
Choosing a Game: You can play single player and multiplayer games based on randomly generated maps, scenarios, or campaigns.
• Campaign – Single player – A predesigned series of related scenarios that chronicle the rise of one of the mighty civilizations of antiquity. New players should play the Ascent of Egypt learning campaign to learn the basics of Age of Empires.
• Scenario – Single player or multiplayer – A predesigned game that is not part of a campaign. For information about single player scenarios, see “Playing a random map, death match, or scenario” in this chapter.
• Random Map – Single player or multiplayer – A game based on a randomly generated world map. You can change the game settings and the victory condition.
• Random Map (death match) – Single player or multiplayer – A variation of a random map in which players start with stockpiles of 20,000 food, wood, stone, and 10,000 gold and then fight to the death.
• Random Map (score) – Single player or multiplayer – A variation of a random map in which the victory condition is based on the players’ scores.
• Random Map (time limit) – Single player or multiplayer – A variation of a random map in which the victory condition is based on who earns the highest score within the time limit.
• Cooperative Game – Multiplayer – A random map, death match, or scenario in which two or more human players share control of a single civilization. Each player can give unrestricted (and even conflicting) orders to all units.
File Name: Age of Empires
Download Size: 261 MB
File Type: .ISO File
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Category: Old Windows PC Games