AMCap makes it very easy to capture still pictures from a supported video capture source (usually a webcam), once the program is configured, just hit the Enter key and a still picture is saved to your hard drive. Download and install AMCap for any Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 PC.
AMCap is a small but fully useful video capture and display software. It is a program much like Microsoft VidCap but which adds support for DirectShow previously known as ActiveMovie. In this version of AMCap, the still capture feature is always available and active, so you don’t have anything to do to enable it anymore.
Previewing video in AMCap is the easiest way for you to try your webcam or any video capture source (a TV tuner, a video capture card or device, a DV camcorder, etc.) If you only have one webcam as a video capture source, you should actually have nothing to configure but the video preview size.
When you use AMCap for the first time, it is recommended that you go to the setup once to configure general options. The Video Capture tab holds most options to enable and to manage video capture. You have at least to choose whether you want to capture to a pre-allocated file (recommended for slow PCs) or to unallocated files, then configure the folder and the filename.
When an analogue TV tuner is installed in your system, AMCap can work as an advanced TV set. All you have to do is configure the TV programs once and you are set. Download this wonderful software and use it on any Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and Windows XP PC.
AMCap Software Full Features:
• Digital video camcorder playback and capture.
• Improved analogue TV tuner recording.
• Still capture in PNG format, JPEG format, and BMP formats.
• Real time compression.
• Remember video input, video standard, and other features from last session.
• Support all Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 OS.
• Support full screen option.
• Support for multi monitor and deinterlacing.
• Caption bar and on and off menu.
• Always on top feature.
• Ctrl+C: Starts a video capture
• Ctrl+I: Displays on-screen information if a crossbar is available (VMR9 only)
• Ctrl+L/Enter: Makes a still capture
• Ctrl+S: Saved captured video
• Ctrl+Z: Toggles the zoom (VMR9 only)
• Alt+Enter: Toggles full-screen mode
• F1: Opens the help file
• F9 / mouse wheel: Decreases the application volume
• F10 / mouse wheel: Increases the application volume
• F11: Toggles menu bar and caption on and off
• F12: Toggles “always on top” state
• 0 .. 9: Selects a TV program
• Del / Backspace: Cancels last typed program digit
• PgDn / Browser Backward: Selects previous TV program
• PgUp / Browser Forward: Selects next TV program
• – Key: Selects previous video input (if many)
• + Key: Selects next video input (if many)
• Esc: Stops current capture
• Spacebar: Pauses or plays the live preview
File Name: AMCap Software
Download Size: 14.3 MB
File Type: .Exe
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Publisher: Noel Danjou
Version: Demo Version
Category: Video Recording Software’s