Chess is the most intelligent game ever invented. It has a lot of things that are similar to life. It trains you to use all your resources to the maximum extent. There are many so many different strategies in chess that you may be overwhelmed. You can now easily play this classic game on any java based mobile phone including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, LG, BlackBerry, HTC, Sony Ericson, Huawei touch screen and keypad mobile phone.
The object of the game is to protect your own king and to capture the other player’s king. You will also want to capture as many of the other player’s pieces as possible. Once you learn and understand the basic rules, you can learn the harder strategies and rules. Chess is basically a 2 player strategy game played on a Java virtual square board divided into 64 squares of alternating color. The game will show how many opening moves are linked to a piece and how you can play.
If a player’s king is threatened with capture, it is said to be in check, and the player must remove the threat of capture on the next move. If this cannot be done, the king is said to be in checkmate. The objective of each player is to put the opponent’s king under attack in such a way that the opponent has no legal move. The player who achieves this goal is said to have checkmated the opponent’s king and to have won the game. Now download and play your favorite chess game on any java mobile phone.
Classic Chess Game Moves:
1. King: The king can move one space in any direction: forward, backwards, side to side or diagonally.
2. Queen: The queen can move forward, backwards, or side to side, but she cannot jump any pieces.
3. Bishops: The bishops can move diagonally across the board but they cannot jump pieces.
4. Knights: One of the trickier chess rules is how the knights move. They can move two spaces forward and one space to the left or right-kind of like an L.
5. Rooks: They can move straight forward, backwards or sideways, but they cannot jump over a piece.
6. Pawns: They can move straight forward two squares for their first move and forward one square every time after that.
• Key 2: Up
• Key 4: Left
• Key 6: Right
• Key 8: Down
• Key 5: Select/Enter
File Name: Classic Chess
Download Size: 375 KB
File Type: .Rar
Supported Models: Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, LG, BlackBerry, HTC, Sony Ericson, Huawei touch screen and keypad mobile phone.
License: Free Download
Category: Free Board Game