Download Classic Solitaire Game Free for Windows PC
Classic solitaire is one of the most-played computer games in the world. It’s based on the most popular variant of solitaire, Klondike. Free classic solitaire is played with one deck (52 cards). The game starts with 28 cards arranged into 7 columns. The first column contains 1 card, the second has 2 cards, and so on. The top card in each column is face up, the rest are face down.
Build stacks of cards by arranging them in sequence from high number to low, in alternating suit colors red and black. Click and drag a card to move it. You can only use Ace cards to starts a home stack. Put one Ace from each suit in the four home stack place-holders. The home stacks must be built up in a single suit. You can only put clubs in the stack. The home stacks must be built up in sequence from Ace to King. That is not the next card in sequence. Use A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K.
Keep runs even. Runs are the stacks of visible cards you create in the columns. Don’t let anyone run get too far ahead of the others if you can help it. Having one particularly long run makes it difficult to make other moves. Leave no card unturned. The more face-down cards in a column, the better it is to work at revealing those cards first. It will increase your odds of making plays. Download and playing free classic solitaire game on Windows PC is now even more fun.
Build four stacks of cards, one for each suit, in ascending order, from ace to king. Four home stacks are positioned at the upper-right corner. This is where you build the piles needed to win. The current playing time is shown to you along with the dots in the upper right corner of the program. The layout of the background and the cover sheets can be adjusted via the settings.
This is a classic version of solitaire that is included for free with the Microsoft Windows XP operating systems. Free classic solitaires include one level of undo and redo option. If you made a mistake or want to go back a few steps, click on the “undo” button. It also compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 also includes some minor improvements. So if you are at work or home place you can easily play your favorite games from any Windows PC.
Spider solitaire is a classic card game that improves your focus. You will find solitaire very relaxing and a great game and spend some time on exercising your brain. The interface is clean, easy and very user friendly. People from all ages can have a great time with it. Nowadays, when you buy any Microsoft computer or laptop the game is already installed by default in the most operating system.
You can also play classic solitaire card game online or download for any Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 OS for free where in many websites are offering different games that are free and available to download. The publisher manages to create a puzzling game that will make anyone interested. Some people are also playing spider solitaire as their past time hobby or break time game so that it will make them relax for a while and enjoy the classic game.
How to Play Classic Solitaire on Windows PC:
• Each home stack must start with an Ace. If you don’t, you should move yours cards between columns until you find one.
• You cannot move cards between columns, You can only put a card on another card if it is the next card in sequence. The order is K, Q, J, 1, 0, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
• You can only put a black card on a red card. The card colors must alternate.
• You can move a card to the home stack either by dragging it or by double-clicking it.
• Double-click on a card to send it to home.
• Right click on the background to send all eligible cards to home.
• Right click provides a quick finish when your cards are all ordered.
Classic Spider Solitaire Features:
• Single player
• All times classic
• Different difficult levels
• User friendly
• Undo and redo
• Easy to learn
How to Download and Install Classic Solitaire Card Game on Windows PC:
• Download the setup file from the below given link
• Once downloaded open the setup file
• This will install free classic spider solitaire on your computer
• It is advice that you should close all other apps before continuing
• Click next to continue the installation
• Read the following license agreement before continuing
• You must read accept the terms of this agreement before continuing with the installation
• Select the destination folder
• At least 18 MB of free disk space required
• Setup is now ready to begin installing free classic spider solitaire on your computer
• Click install to continue with the installation, or click back if you want to review or change any settings.
• Click finish to exit setup.
Game Type: Free Classic Solitaire
Decks: One deck (Also called a pack, a set of playing cards. A standard deck has 52 cards)
Game Time: Medium (5 to 10 minutes)
Difficulty Level: Medium
Chance of Winning: Medium
Operating System: Windows XP/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Latest Version: 6.1
Size: 429 KB
Category: Free Video Game