Download English Learning Software for Windows PC (7, 8.1, 8, 10, XP, Vista)
Learn how to spoke English language fast using free English learning software. In order to speak English fluently, it isn’t enough to simply memorize grammar rules and vocabulary. Common phrases and sentences, spoken in the context of dialogues and conversations, which will also help you, speak English more fluently. The software aim is to improve your spoken English fast for a professional way of learning and teaching.
Most people speak English very poorly and a few people speak it very well. The people who speak English well learn from following the advice of the teachers and studying harder in school. Some of them get English speaking parents or friends and some may even join the spoken English classes. Spoken English is a very interesting and important challenge. The English learning software contains special Videos and MP3 sections for easy understanding.
If you find it difficult communicating in English, then you must download this very useful software and try it for free. Use your smart phone for learning English. English podcasts are a great way to practice your listening skills and learn new vocabulary. You can download them in MP3 and put them on any of these things and listen in your free time. Whether you have Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 8 or 10 the spoken English software works best on any PC.
The education system all over the world is failing badly at teaching their people the keys to learning spoken English. The problem is that the teaching method is usually over 50 years old. It’s hard to learn anything if you don’t teach it correctly. To improve your spoken English to get simple, easy-to-understand explanations for how to use these phrases and expressions so you can use them too. This software helps you in improving your English Grammar and spoken English skills.
The Best Way to Learn English Language:
• Record yourself speaking and listen to your own voice. Most people don’t do this but it really helps.
• Listen to 20 minutes of natural native English speaking every day. This will train your ears and brain for the correct pronunciation.
• Listen to English news every day, watch videos and listen the conversation of other peoples who speak English.
• Talk to one of your English speaking friend, start conversation and practice dialogues. Talks allot and don’t be afraid of mistakes.
• Read portion the more that you read, the more things you will know. Start with first portion and you can take printouts if necessary.
• Keep an English diary, write one sentence daily. Use the new word in a sentence.
• Improve communication skill by focusing on the basic of English grammar. Look for grammatical variations of the word.
• Learn the word again on other days. Look for the examples of word on the internet.
• Think of a sentence in your native language, and try to write the same sentence in English.
• Look for a fun way to learn a language play English games, quiz, challenges, etc.
• Spend a lot of time listening to native English speakers. The more you listen, the better your pronunciation will become.
• Pay close attention to the dialogs in TV and watch your favorite movies in English subtitles. You won’t understand as much at first but at least you will know exactly what is being said. Watch the same movie a couple of times.
• Also make sure you are following some MP3’s that actually explain the slang and common vocabulary for non native speakers.
File Name: Free English Learning Software
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Category: Spoken English Software
Download Size: 573 KB
File Type: .Exe