Download Free Drawing Software for Windows PC for Kids
Free drawing software is an easy to use program providing step by step instructions or drawing. Starting with simple forms like circles and rectangles and connecting them with a few lines you’ll get amazing results after a few lessons. Use the preview window to select the image to draw and click through every single step of creation. To help you with best proportions you can toggle grid display.
A one click selection from many colours is easy to use even for the youngest kids. Change draws width after your wishes. You may print your results or save them for later reuse into the directory of pictures. You may download the newest version of drawing software for free which support all Microsoft operating system like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and the latest Windows 10.
Free drawing software stimulates the creativity and the intellectual and logical capacities, supports the imagination of your kids and in an enjoyable and playful way practices simple tasks as reading, arithmetic, etc., either by itself or together with children of the same age or with the whole family. Make sure that your kids spend its time at the computer in a useful way. For optimal results a screen resolution of 600×800 or higher and setting “Small fonts” is recommended. To play the sound effects a sound card is necessary.
How to Use Free Drawing Software for PC:
• Use a fine pencil for the help lines and a rubber to remove them later if necessary. You may redraw the contours afterwards with a thicker pencil.
• Always begin with large forms and contours. Draw the details at the end.
• Try to draw lines and circles in a single line.
• Never use a rule to draw lines. They’ll look unnatural. Even straight lines may be slightly curved.
• Practice drawing of lines on different materials and in different sizes. It’s just a matter of practice until you reach optimal results.
• Don’t give up if not everything is quite optimal at the beginning. Restart from scratch or use a rubber to make corrections.
• When you draw your own motifs, try to divide them in circles and rectangles.
• If you don’t know what to draw just take some photos or magazines and try to draw some simple objects or parts of them.
• If something’s gone wrong try to make a comic of it.
• You’ll see after a short time that drawing is really fun.
• When you draw at the computer, be aware that your mouse and mouse pad always are clean. If necessary remove hairs and dust from the mouse ball. Try different mouse speed settings.
• If you use a graphics tablet, look that you have enough room for drawing and hold the tablet clean.
• If you don’t succeed with drawing at the PC simply use paper and pencil to follow the instructions at the screen.
File Name: Free Drawing Software
PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Language: English, Italian, French and Deutsch
Publisher: ABC Ware
Category: Drawing Software for PC
Download Size: 3.83 MB
File Type: .EXE