Download Free Voip Calling Software for Windows PC (7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista)
With free voip calling software you can easily call your family and friends for free from your Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 PC . If your family and friends also have this application installed on their computer, you can talk unlimited PC to PC for completely free. When you follow the upcoming simple steps, you can configure and test your settings.
You can always skip a step by pressing the skip button or go back with the previous button. After pressing on the next button below. You will be guided through the following steps. Step one will help you connect and logon to the network. Step two will test your internet connection. Step three will help you setup your audio devices and finally 4 will let you make a free test call to verify your settings.
You can run this wizard again, if you have troubles with audio, If you have changed the phone playback or recording audio device or you have installed a new audio device, for example, a new USB headset. After finishing these steps you will be able to use free call application on any Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 PC of 32 bit or 64 bit and start making voip calls to anywhere in the world.
Free Voip Calling Software Full Features:
• Send SMS to mobile phones at very low rates.
• Make free calls from computer to computer to other free call users.
• Chat with other free call users.
• Import contacts from other program like outlook, MSN, and Skype.
• Search for friends in the network.
• Add contact (PSTN or P2P).
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, and Vista (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
• All your freinds orderly combined in the contact list.
• Verify your own number and use them as caller ID for your calls and SMS.
How to Get Start Using Free Voip Calling Software:
Step 1 – Create an Account:
• Create an a new account username, email id and password.
• If you are an existing user and you already have a username, logon with that name.
• You can also skip this step if you do not want to login.
Step 2 – Test your bandwidth:
• Now test your bandwidth (upload, download, voice)
Step 3 – Configure Your Audio Devices:
• This will help you chose the best speaker, microphone and ring device setting for your computer.
• Close all other programs that play sound and click next to continue.
• Make sure your speakers, microphone and or headset are plugged in turned on and not muted.
• Select the speaker or headset you would like to use.
• Then select the ring device you would like to use.
• If you care having trouble, check the speakers or headsets to make sure they are plugged in, turned on and adjusted to the proper volume.
• Click next to continue.
Step 4 – Verify the Settings:
• Verify that the audio setting are adjusted correctly.
• Click the record button and speak in the microphone for 10 seconds.
• Click the play button and listen to the recorded audio.
• Click next to continue if sound quality is good, otherwise click previous and return to the previous panels to repeat sound adjustment.
Step 5 – Test Call:
• Make a free test call.
• If all steps were successful, you should be able to make calls with free call.
File Name: Free Voip Calling Software
Download Size: 4.98 MB
File Type: .Exe
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Language: Multi Language
Publisher: FineArea SA
Category: Free Calling Software