Download Microsoft FreeCell Game for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 PC
The key to victory lies in the 04 free cells in the corner of the table—hence the name. You need to build stacks of cards by arranging them in sequence from higher number to low, in alternating suit colors red and black. The object of the game is to move all the cards to the home cells using the free cells as placeholders. Stack the cards by suit and rank from lowest (ace) to highest (king).
You can move more than one card at a time only if all of those cards are in correct descending order in alternating red and black suits. The home stacks must be build up in sequence from Ace to King. Use A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K. The home stacks must be build up in a single suit. You can only put diamonds in that stack.
Based on classic solitaire, FreeCell is a variation of the game solitaire. It is a game that is easy play. FreeCell solitaire includes all new features to make it fully compatible with the new Microsoft operating system, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. FreeCell is also a part of Microsoft solitaire collection. You can find the Microsoft solitaire collection in the Windows online store, where you can download the game for free if you are having Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 PC or tablet. Install the game from the Windows store and start playing.
FreeCell is a classic card game you ever played. Just like other solitaire, you can simply drag and drop any card into one of free cells, but ensure the exit strategy. Win FreeCell solitaire game by putting all the cards into the suits. FreeCell solitaire is an enjoyable and challenging game. If you make the right move you can win the card game easily every time you play. Challenge yourself to a game of FreeCell daily to keep your mind sharp as a tack.
FreeCell solitaire game is no longer standard in all the latest version of Windows. However, you can download and install the game from the Microsoft online store for free and then play it on your PC. To download the game, you need a Microsoft account. If you do not already have an account, then create one for yourself and download the game. Free FreeCell solitaire is now fully compatible with all Windows versions from Windows XP to Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
FreeCell: Rules and Basics:
• FreeCell will be played with one deck of cards, dealt face up into eight tableau piles. four foundations cells, and four open cells.
• Four open cells at upper-left side, where you can temporarily place your cards.
• Four home cells at upper-right side, where you need to build the stacks to win the game.
How to Play: Draw your cards from the bottom and drag them in a specific ways:
• Click on a card by pressing the left mouse button.
• Without releasing the mouse button, drag the card on the screen to the desired place.
• Drop the card where you want it placed and then release the mouse button.
• From column to open cell. Only 1 card can be placed at a time on each free cell.
• From free cell to empty column. Cards must be store on a column in a descending order by alternating colors.
• From column to foundation cell. Each column should consist a single suit starting with an ace.
Tips to Play FreeCell Game:
• Press the H key to light up your next move.
• Uncover buried cards. If you can’t clearly see a card, right-click it. The card will remain visible as long as you hold down the mouse button.
• Play it again, Windows. To play the same hand over, note the game number at the bottom-left corner of the screen, click the Game menu, click Select Game, and then type in that number. It’s a fun way to test a different strategy, or to see if a friend could have played the same hand any better.
• Plan ahead. Move cards deliberately to establish long runs, clear columns, and bring home aces.
• Aces first. When low cards are buried in a column, it’s better to dig them out and move them to a home cell early.
• Free up free cells. The more available free cells there are, the easier it is to shift cards around. Aim to leave a free cell empty when a move is complete.
• Clear whole columns. Whenever possible, move every card from a column and fill it again starting with as high a card as possible—ideally, nothing lower than a ten. Kings are best.
• Display animations
• Play sounds
• Show hint/tips
• Always continue saved game
• Change Appearance
• Always save game on exit
How to Start FreeCell:
• Click to open games
• Double click on game icon
• To start, click and select a card and drag it to a free cell, or to another column as per the game rules.
How to Save a Game:
• If you need to finish a game later, just exit the game, and then click save
• When you play next time, you’ll be asked you would want to continue the last played game
• If so, click on yes button
How to Change Game Options:
• You can turn animation on or off, show/hide tips and an auto save option
• Click to open FreeCell
• Double click on game icon
• Click the menu and then click on options
• Make your choices, and then click OK
File Type: Freecell.exe
OS: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
Category: Classic Board Game