InnoExtractor is a powerful application that helps you to unpack Inno Setup installers using Inno technology. With InnoExtractor you can explore the internal structure and content of the installer and you can to extract them to a local folder or portable devices, without having to run the setup. Download innoextractor on any Microsoft Windows PC including XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
Open installers into the application with only drag and drop executables from Windows Explorer. Extract the embedded files and script to a local folder, to a zip package or to a self-extracting module (portable). Decompiles the “CompiledCode.bin” file of the Installer to get the assembly code, corresponding to the “Code” script section (for advanced users only).
• Simple and friendly GUI.
• Explore the internal content (files and more) of the installer.
• Open internal files of the installer into the same application.
• Perform file searches by keyword.
• Input panel that allows you to enter a valid password to extract encrypted installers.
• Properties panel to see advanced information about the installer.
• History for recently opened installer.
• Other miscellaneous options.
• Support older and latest versions of Inno Setup.
• Support older and latest versions of InnoUnp.
• Application available in multiple languages.
• Designed for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
• Full Unicode support.
File Name: InnoExtractor
Download Size: 2.52 MB
File Type: .Exe
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Publisher: Havy Algeria