Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and Vista
Intel wireless driver allows a wireless connection to a computer using a variety of Bluetooth devices, such as mobile phones, ear buds, stereo headsets, smart handhelds, printers, digital cameras and more. Using Intel Bluetooth driver software you can share files, listen to music, place voice calls and use Bluetooth printers. Connecting using Bluetooth is simple and intuitive. Intel wireless driver keeps track of all connected devices and connects to them automatically. But if you need to manually adjust those settings, Intel wireless driver is completely configurable.
Bluetooth supported core interfaces are Host Controller Interface (HCI) v3.0 + High Speed (HS). With Intel wireless software you can enjoy high speed data transmitting over Bluetooth devices supporting Bluetooth v3.0+HS specification. If a remote Bluetooth device supports Bluetooth 3.0 + HS standard, most file transfer operations are performed automatically in High Speed mode using WiFi adapter. Download the latest version software and install it on any Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and Vista (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Using Intel wireless driver, you can share folders on your computer with other Bluetooth devices. To access files and folders on a Bluetooth device, Intel wireless software provides a Windows Explorer integrated view of the Bluetooth device file system. This is the most powerful way of exchanging files with remote Bluetooth devices. You can also transfer Microsoft Office program files to other Bluetooth devices. This can be done for Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
The maximum distance of any Bluetooth device depends on the application. A minimum distance of 30 ft or 10 meters, but there is actually no set limit and companies can make their implementations to offer the distance needed for their solutions. Bluetooth technology is designed to have very low power consumption including allowing radios to be powered down when inactive. Wireless software is also compatible with the latest Windows 10 or 8.1, 8 or even Windows 7 PC.
Features of Intel Bluetooth Driver for Windows PC:
• Bluetooth 3.0 + high speed support.
• Windows media player and media center integration.
• Support all Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit) OS.
• Integration with Skype Voice over IP (VoIP) software.
• Integration with Microsoft office.
• Ability to switch off Bluetooth radio from system tray menu.
Supported Bluetooth Profiles:
• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) (Source/Sink)
• A/V Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) (Controller/Target)
• File Transfer Profile (FTP) (Client/Server)
• Generic A/V Distribution Profile (GAVDP) (Source)
• Generic Object Exchange Profile (GOEP) (Client/Server)
• Hands-Free Profile (HFP) (Audio Gateway)
• Headset Profile (HSP) (Audio Gateway)
• Synchronization Profile (SYNC) (Client)
• Basic Imaging Profile (BIP) (Push Responder)
• Basic Printing Profile (BPP) (Sender)
• Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) and Synchronization Profile (SYNCH) client
File Name: Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver
Download Size: 30 MB
File Type: .Exe file
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista and XP (32 bit and 64 bit))
License: Free Download
Language: Multi language
Publisher: Intel Corporation
Category: Bluetooth Driver