Download LG Mobile Phone PC Suite for Windows PC (XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
LG PC Suite connects with your LG mobile device and manages multimedia content and apps easily. PC suite software is a very useful application specially designed to be connect with all LG mobile devices to management and play multimedia contents stored in the PC and other applications. The software is compatible with Windows XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10.
LG PC Suite provides a variety of advanced features for your convenience. LG PC Suite provides tools to directly export your contacts, calendar, and backup files from your PC to your phone (tablet). It also provides a tool for listening to music, watching Videos, and viewing photos. You can conveniently import playlists and music from iTunes or Windows Media Player. It supports all devices including LG G2, G3, G4, G5, bello, lg optimus, stylus, P500, T300, etc.
LG PC Suite allows you to save Notebooks/memos in your device to your PC. It also allows you to transfer Notebooks/memos from your PC to your device. To transfer Notebooks/memos from a device to your PC, the device must be properly connected to the LG PC Suite by using a USB cable connection or a Wi-Fi connection. You can import multimedia folders to your library. Music, Videos and photos can be imported in the same manner.
You can install applications that you get through the App Store (Google Play, LG SmartWorld, etc.) on your device (phone/tablet). You can also backup your applications from your device to your PC. To backup applications to your PC or install them to a device again, your Google account must be added as the default account to your device. You can remove unwanted applications stored in your device.
LG PC Suite provides SmartShare feature for sharing your PC contents with other devices. You can access the multimedia contents on LG PC Suite on a smart TV or DLNA-enabled phone on the same network. You can also go through an additional sign-in process to use any Home Cloud-enabled phone on a different network to access multimedia content on a PC and DLNA-enabled devices on the same network.
LG PC Suite Features the Following:
• Management and playing of multimedia contents stored in the PC (e.g. music, videos and photos).
• Sending multimedia contents to devices.
• Managing and sending applications purchased from the App Store.
• Backing up applications held on devices to your PC library.
• Supports more than 40 different languages.
• Support Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 8, and 10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
• Watch multimedia contents on your PC, TV, or other devices.
• Import playlists from iTunes or Windows Media Player.
• Install or remove apps easily.
• You can use SmartShare to share PC contents with other devices.
• Export personal data files from your PC to your mobile device.
How to Connect Your Mobile to Your Computer via USB cable:
• Connect mobile device to your computer via USB.
• Select USB connection method on notification panel.
• When Media device is selected, mobile device is connected automatically to LG PC Suite.
• If pop-up does not appear, go to Settings on mobile device and select LG software.
• If mobile device does not connect automatically, click connection at the top left on the LG PC Suite screen.
• Click on try connecting in the pop-up that appears.
• When mobile device is connected, mobile device status appears in the list on the left.
File Name: LG PC Suite Setup
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Supported Devices: LG G2, G3, G4, G5, bello, lg optimus, stylus, P500, T300, etc
License: Free Download
Language: Multi Languages
Publisher: LG Electronics Inc.
Category: PC Suite
Download Size: 225 MB
File Type: .Exe