Download Free LUDO Game for Windows PC and Laptop (XP, 7, 8, 10)
A game for two, three or four players, game has one play board, one dice, 16 counters (4 sets of colors). Each user picks a set of counters and places them in the starting squares of the same color. Take it in turns to throw. You must throw a six before you can move a piece onto the track. Every time you throw a six you get another throw and you can move any one counter to the number shown on the dice. Download full version classic Ludo board game for your Windows PC or laptop. The game supports all the version of Microsoft operating system including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 both 32 bit and 64 bit PC.
If your counter lands on one of your opponent’s they are knocked off and returned. If one of your counters lands on top of your counters this forms a block. Your block cannot be passed by any of the opponent’s pieces. When a counter goes all the way round the board it can enter the Home column. To land in the Home triangle you must throw the exact number. The winner is the first player to get all four counters into the Home triangle.
Four player squares are on the left 4 quadrants. Home bases are in the middle. PC program has a play log on the left top showing dice thrown and actual play. Bottom right hand has a count of dice thrown for each player. Bottom line is the command line for making moves for human players. Download and install Ludo board game full version on your Windows PC and Laptop. At least 1.2 MB of free disk space is required to install classic Ludo game.
Aim of the Game: Players in turn, race each other around the circuit to be the first to get all of their counters to the Home base. When counters are knocked off they are returned to the starting square.
How to Play Ludo Board Game on PC:
• Each player picks a set of counters and places them in the Starting Squares of the same color. Take it in turns to throw
• A player must throw a 6 before you can move a piece onto the track. Every time you throw a 6 you get another throw and you can move any one counter to the number shown on the dice.
• If your counter lands on one of your opponent’s they are knocked off and returned
• If one of your counters lands on top of your counters this forms a block. Your block cannot be passed by any of the opponent’s pieces.
• When a counter goes all the way round the board it can enter the HOME column. To land in the HOME triangle you must throw the exact number
• The winner is the first player to get all four counters into the HOME triangle.
How to Move Pieces on PC:
1. Position mouse pointer on the piece you want to move and click left button. Computer will move the pointer to the valid position for the piece. Click right button to make the move.
2. If you have a choice of making more than one move (you rolled 6), you can make move on a particular roll by pressing the left mouse key repeatedly to select the move. Click right button to make the move. For example you rolled 6 and 4, to move your piece by 4 first, position mouse pointer on the piece to move, press left button twice and then press right mouse button to move.
3. You can also move by entering the move in the command line at the bottom of the board. Command format is: Enter Piece#=Move by. For example enter 1=4 if you wish to move piece 1 by 4. For a single move it is not necessary to enter = or move by. You can also enter A to make computer play this turn.
Ludo Board PC Game Options:
• Set player piece colours
• Let computer play as a player
• Save and reload a game
• Include or exclude a player from the game
• Set a computer player to pause at moves
File Name: Classic Ludo.exe
File Size: 470 KB
OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 & 8.1 / Windows 10
Category: Classic Board Game for PC