Microsoft ActiveSync Software provides the fastest USB transport between your desktop PC and your mobile device to date. Easier to locate key features, access the most important configuration settings, and configure the device upon first synchronization. ActiveSync detects possible issues related to connectivity failures and offers solutions. The Troubleshooter for ActiveSync also provides a way for users to report connectivity issues to Microsoft.
Microsoft ActiveSync Software supports friendly names for devices, making it easier to identify the device that you want to sync with over a Bluetooth. ActiveSync uses your Windows login name to generate a unique device partnership ID. This login name may be broadcast to other users such as with Bluetooth discovery broadcasts. ActiveSync enables you to synchronize data with your PC over a Bluetooth connection. Configure all the ActiveSync options you need in a single step.
Synchronization with Outlook is now more reliable and robust than before. If an Outlook contact is associated with a picture, ActiveSync now synchronizes the associated picture from Outlook on your desktop PC to your mobile device. You can also view server synchronization status while synchronizing with a Microsoft Exchange server through your desktop PC’s internet connection.
Easier to discover, configure, and access Windows Media Player music, video and photos from ActiveSync. Also facilitates automatic synchronization of media even when Windows Media Player is not currently running on a desktop PC. Sync Internet Explorer mobile favorites on a desktop PC with a Windows mobile-based smart phone. This feature is already available on Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC devices.
Microsoft ActiveSync Software Features:
• Improved USB support.
• View Exchange Server Synchronization status on your PC.
• Synchronization of pictures in Contacts on your mobile device with Outlook.
• Easier to identify friendly device names.
• Synchronization over a Bluetooth connection with your PC.
• Integration with Windows Media Player.
• Enhanced user interface and enhanced new partnership wizard.
• Synchronize Internet Explorer Mobile favorites to a Windows Mobile-based Smartphone.
• More robust synchronization with Outlook.
• Configure synchronization settings prior to first synchronization, including custom synchronization settings.
File Name: Microsoft ActiveSync
Download Size: 6.9 MB
File Type: .Exe
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
Category: PC Suite