Download Microsoft Tinker Game for Windows PC (XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Tinker is a free and challenging puzzle game from Microsoft. You will guide this little lost robot through mechanisms switches, lasers and brain testing puzzles until it reaches the exit. There are 60 levels, from the easiest to the most challenging, where the little robot will only do what you tell them, until you take him back home.
Tinker is a simply sensational puzzle game! Worth downloading and install. This game, until recently, was available only to those who had the Windows Vista Ultimate version. But now you can download on any Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 for free and play on your PC, to spend fun hours playing with the whole family. Complete all the levels by moving around a variety of obstacles with a robot and thus reaching the final level.
He is a little robot with all the right moves. He will go where you tell him to go – but will your directions lead him home or leave him trapped. You can rotate the board counterwise-clockwise and clockwise. You can create your own levels with the level editor. Play the classic game with realistic visuals and incredible performance from simple to spectacular, there are number of games available for Windows for every age and ability, on your PC.
The game is divided into sets in which each set again has twenty levels, the moment a level is complete the next level is unlocked. Download and install the game on any Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PC to put more play time into family time with cool new Games for Windows titles like Tinker, Chess and Mahjong Titans that you can enjoy together on your computer.
The game can be downloaded directly through the Microsoft Games or from the below given link. Before downloading the game you must register using Windows Live ID and then download a Windows Live Games Setup program, through which you can download and install the Tinker game. According to Microsoft this game works great of Windows XP, Vista and 7.
How to Play Tinker Game on Windows PC:
Contol: You can move the robot with the arrow keys, an action is done with the Enter or Space key. To rotate the board use number key 3 (left) or 4 (right).
Switch to Select Mode. Use this mode to select and move blocks. Remeber you cannot place an object on top of a non-supporting object.
Switch to Add Mode: Use this mode to add new objects to the board.
Switch to Erase Mode: Use this mode to erase objects. Hold the shift key while clicking to leave overhead objects floating.
Switch to Link Mode: Use this mode to link switches to objects that can be activated. To link a switch to another object, click the switch first and then click on the object.
• Robot: Navigate the robot to the end disk.
• End Disk: Navigate the robot to this tile to complete the challenge.
• Cog Wheels: Collect all cog wheels to earn an achievement award (star).
• Battery: Collect batteries to replenish the robot’s energy.
Puzzle and Other Blocks:
• Puzzle Block: Puzzle block can be moved around and can activate a matching puzzle switch.
• Movable Block: Movable block Can be pushed around.
• Static Block: Static block cannot be moved or destroyed.
• Metal Block: Metal block cannot be pushed by the robot, activate a magnet to move it.
• Ice Block: Ice block can be melted by exposion or a laser.
• Puzzle Switch: Puzzle switch can be activated by a matching puzzle block.
• Floor Switch: Floor switch can change the state of all devices of the same color.
• Switch: Flip to affect all similarly colored devices.
• Teleporter: Moves the robot or object placed on it to the other teleporter with the same number.
• Exposion: Can displace or destroy adjacent objects.
• Conveyor: Conveyor will transport objects in the direction indicated by the arrows on the belt.
• Door: Door may block the way, but can be opened by a switch of the same color.
• Elavator: Elavator can raise objects up a level.
• Laser: Shoots a laser that can reflect off mirrors, activate target switches and will deactivate the robot.
• Magnet: To push or move a metal block.
• Mirror: Reflects laser beams and can be altered to reflects in another direction.
• Target: Target act as a switch and may be linked to a toggled object. A target can be activated by a laser beam. When hit with a laser beam, will switch state of like colored devices.
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10
File Name: Tinker Game
Download Size: 70.4 MB
File Type: .Exe
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
License: Free Download
Category: Classic Puzzle Game