Download Motioninjoy DS3 Tool for Windows PC (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
MotioninJoy DS3 is a driver, designed and intended to use all the features of the Sixaxis and Dualshock 3 controllers on a PC running Windows operating system including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. You need to download the correct version that compatible with your computer, 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) systems. If you have a PlayStation now you can easily use the controllers on your Windows PC with the free MotioninJoy DS3 tool.
You can easily connect a PS3 controller through USB stick or Bluetooth adapter. Before, you should download and install the MotioninJoy DS3 software first you need to check whether your game supports joysticks, use the game’s control setting to set up your controller with the game. Some games require Xbox 360 controllers, namely popular first person shooter games, as that is all they are programmed to recognize. If you have one of these games try out the Xbox 360 controller emulator profile in the DS3 tool.
Some games do not support joysticks, but yet you can use the PS3 controller with those games with a custom profile in MotioninJoy’s DS3 Tool, you can map keyboards keys or even the mouse to the buttons and axises on your PS3 controller. First, you need to download the MotioninJoy DS3 drivers. To download the MotioninJoy driver, click the the download link given below and install on any Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista and XP (32-bit or 64-bit).
The PS3 controller is programmed to attempt to establish a Bluetooth connection to its paired master when the USB cable is disconnected, and the PS3 is programmed to turn on whenever a controller paired with itself attempts to make a connection or the PS button is pressed. When you use the PS3 controller through USB on the computer and you haven’t paired the controller with your computer’s Bluetooth adapter, this will cause the PS3 to turn on after you disconnect the USB cord going to the PS3 controller from the PC.
How to Use PS3 Controller – USB Mode:
1. Connect your PS3 controller using the USB cable to a USB port where you would want to plug the controller in every time you want to use it.
2. Windows will then install its own drivers.
3. Plug in the Bluetooth adapter you want to use with MotioninJoy’s.
4. Unplug all other Bluetooth adapters till the installation complete.
5. The DS3 Tool automatically run and open the Driver Manager screen.
6. Press the load driver button, after a few seconds the log below the Load button will show the results of the driver install.
7. Click on Profiles in the DS3 Tool and enable the PlayStation 3 option to enable the controller sticks and SixAxis functions.
8. Next click on the “Game Controller Panel” button, then click Properties in the dialog box that comes up to see your PS3 controller working.
How to Use PS3 Controller – Bluetooth Mode:
You don’t need to complete the Bluetooth instructions if you just want to use USB or don’t have any Bluetooth adapter, but if you do have a Bluetooth adapter and want to use it with MotioninJoy DS3 joystick driver, please continue. The MotioninJoy drivers will override your normal Bluetooth adapter’s drivers, so only the PS3 controller can connect to it.
1. Connect your PS3 controller using USB if it isn’t already connected.
2. Open the DS3 Tool and click the pairing tab or the Bluetooth Pair button, then click the Pair Now button.
3. Once your controller is successfully paired with your Bluetooth adapter.
4. Unplug the USB cord.
5. Whenever you want to connect your controller, just press the PS button.
6. To disconnect the controller hold the PS button until the light go out.
Notes: You need complete the USB part first before using Bluetooth.
MotioninJoy Full Features:
• Operate via USB device or through Bluetooth adapter.
• Supports maximum four controllers at the same time with one BT adapter.
• Enable SixAxis support.
• Supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista and XP (32-bit or 64-bit)
• DS3 rumble support.
• Supports Xbox 360 controller
• Full keyboard mapping and mouse emulation
File Name: Motioninjoy
Download Size: 3.92 MB
File Type: .Exe
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Version: 0-7-1001 (Latest Version)
Category: Free Joystick Driver