Motorola Device Manager (PC Suite) for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 10 PC
Motorola Device Manager also popularly known as PC Suite is a PC application that keeps your Motorola device drivers up-to-date. Additionally, on supported phones, Motorola Device Manager can launch the owner support page for your phone giving you easy access to user guides, FAQs, tutorials, videos and more. Motorola Device Manager (PC Suite) contains the necessary drivers to let you drag-and-drop your music, photos, videos and other files between your Motorola mobile device and Windows PC.
Motorola Device Manager also keeps your device’s software updated with the Device Software Update application. When you want to use the Motorola Device Manager, simply connect your device to your computer using a USB cable. The Device Manager icon will automatically appear in your computer’s system tray. Periodically upon connect an automatic check for new device software will occur. Once the download is complete, install the software on any Microsoft Windows PC including Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP or Vista.
Motorola provides software updates to ensure your mobile phone stays running at its best, by updating to the latest software, you can ensure your phone will always operate at its best. Each time you connect your mobile phone to your Windows PC, Motorola Device Manager will automatically launch to give you quick and easy access to all features. These drivers also allow you to charge your phone using your PC suite. Please reboot the system after installing the driver. The wizard will guide you through setting up a connection between your phone and PC.
This PC suite supports most Motorola Android, Motorola operating system, Linux OS, Integrated Digital Enhanced Network (iDEN), Symbian OS, indows Phone and i-mode devices. Also compatible with 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10 operating system. Motorola PC suite supports Moto G, G2, G3, G4, G4+, G4 Play, G5, G5+, G5 Play, G6, G6+, G6 Play, Moto E, Moto X, Moto X Play, Moto X Style, Moto Z, Moto C, Atrix, Xoom, Droid, X, and Razr, etc.
Full Features of Motorola Device Manager:
• Phonebook swap wizard use a simple step-by-step wizard to move your phonebook from one phone to another.
• Synchronize music with Windows Media Player, plus use music playlists and sync them with your phone.
• Sync all your contacts, files, folders, calendar, or tasks and favorite.
• Backup your mobile phone, back up all necessary data before updating your phone.
• Transfer images, videos, and documents.
• Improved Support to Window 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP for both 32 bit and 64 bit operating system.
• Update your Motorola device through PC suite.
• New task-based user interface with instructions and customizable colors.
• View, install and uninstall phone applications
• View and copy files and folders from or to your Motorola device
• Add, select, or remove ringtones.
• View detailed information about your phone.
• Access media and files stored on your computer via your mobile phone safely.
File Name: Motorola Device Manager (PC Suite)
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10
Supported Devices: Moto G, G2, G3, G4, G4 Plus, G4 Play, G5, G5 Plau, G5 Play, G6, G6 Plus, G6 Play, Moto E, E2, Moto X, Moto Z, Moto C, Droid, X, Droid Razr, etc.
License: Free Download
Language: Multi Language
Publisher: Motorola Mobility Inc.
Version: 2.5.4 (latest version)
Category: PC Suite
Download Size: 32.6 MB
File Type: .Exe
Download Motorola Device Manager for Windows PC