A driver is really a piece of code that enables your hardware to communicate with your computer’s operating system. It is the universal language that all data transferred in both directions from hardware to operating system understandable and readable, so that all commands and tasks outlined in these components can be executed to perfection. Drivers are also responsible for the final production receives, and in the case of sound driver, the sound you hear from the speakers is a direct result of the translation of the data card drivers sound.
If you have any problem with your audio, do not worry you just need to download the correct sound driver. Download the Realtek HD audio drivers for Windows XP 32 and 64 bit PC. Sound drivers may become outdated or damaged for many reasons, either because the system has been a recently updated or if you have install a virus into your PC without knowing it. These device drivers may also have errors that you might not know that caused the suspension of work or because of conflicts with other devices.
Sometimes we face the problem with the Windows OS as it crashes quite often and the blue screen of death gets displayed very often which leads to format the system. In some cases, the OS can be reinstalled on the existing corrupt version or the Windows XP CD can be used to rectify the corrupt OS. When none of these options resolve the issue, then the only option left format your computer and the operating system has to be reinstalled. When this problem occurs, you have to remedy the situation by installing the correct sound driver.
Installing sound drivers in Windows XP is not actual a difficult task, but it can be a problem if you do not have a driver CD. Searching out a driver for a sound device can be a somewhat tedious task if one was not provided to you directly with the product, but often times it is not that hard to find. If you are continuing to have troubles locating a driver that works, then you might consider downloading or updating realtek sound drivers as it will work great on any Windows XP 32 and 64 bit PC.
How to Update the Sound Driver in Windows XP:
1. Double-click the “System” icon to open the “System Properties” dialog from Control Panel.
2. Choose “Hardware” tab and click the “Device Manager” button.
3. Right-click mouse on “Multimedia Audio Controller” and choose the “Properties” menu item to show the driver details.
4. Click the “Driver” tab and then click the “Update Driver” button for update.
5. Please follow the instructions of the “Upgrade Device Driver Wizard”.
6. Choose “Search for a suitable driver for my device” and click the “Next” button.
7. Please specify the driver location/source and then click the “Next” button in this case, “Specify a location” has been chosen.
8. If “Specify driver location” is chosen, the Wizard will ask for the path where the driver is located.
9. Click the “Next” button to install Realtek Audio Driver on “Driver Files Search Results”.
10. Click the “Yes” button to continue the Installation.
11. After completing the above steps, the drier has been installed into the system.
12. Please click “Finish” button to complete the installation.
File Name: Realtek HD Audio Driver
Download Size: 18.9 MB
File Type: .Exe
Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Publisher: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.,
Version: Latest Version
Category: Sound Driver