Download Samsung Kies (PC Suite) for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista
Samsung Kies or also known as PC Suite is a program for Samsung mobile phones and tablets, making it easy to play, share, and organize data and multimedia content saved on a device. Use various functions of Kies with faster connection to devices now. Using Kies, conveniently transfer data from a device to a PC. Use Samsung Kies to check for the latest firmware version, and download the latest version and keep your device up to date to enhance its performance.
You can back up all the data on the device, including your personal data, contacts, messages, call records, music, photos, and videos to your computer simultaneously. You can use the backed up data to restore your device at the same time. Multimedia content can be added in the format best suited (converted) for the playback the device. Download (3.2) latest version PC Suite which support Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista both 32 bit and 64 bit PC.
You can synchronize contacts, schedules, memos, or the to-do list stored on a device with Outlook on your PC. Contacts can also be synchronized with web accounts (Google, Yahoo, etc.) or Windows contacts as well as Outlook. Try Samsung Kies’s new features including firmware upgrades, quick and easy data syncing, backup and restore options, and more. Problems encountered while using or upgrading the firmware can be solved by using the Device Recovery feature.
You can download Kies 2 for older models of Samsung mobile which released before September 2013. Or and download Kies 3 for latest models running Android 4.4, 5.0 or 5.1 and 6.0. To connect, you must set the connection mode to Media Device. The speed of the connection with the device is now faster. Use Samsung Kies 3 to easily save data on the device to your computer.
How to Connect Your Samsung Mobile Phone to a PC:
USB Connection: Connect a USB cable between the mobile device and the computer to use Samsung Kies. If you cannot establish a connection, click the Troubleshoot Connection Error button to diagnose the error before connecting again.
Wireless Connection: Connection via Wi-FI is restricted to devices that provide the (Kies via Wi-Fi) menu; certain features, such as firmware upgrades and the transfer of DRM content, are not available via wireless connection.
Samsung PC Suite Full Features:
• Firmware Upgrade: Always keep your device’s firmware up to date with kies. Problems encountered while using or upgrading the device can be solved using the restore device feature.
• Switch to Lite Mode: You can switch to lite mode to launch and use the firmware upgrade, sync data, backup, and restore features more quickly.
• Enjoy Various Features: Samsung PC suite allows you to conveniently use multimedia content, such as photos, music, or movies, from a single application. Play edit, or share multimedia content on Kies by connecting a digital device to your PC.
• Simple and Easy Connection: When a device is connected to the PC via a USB cable, or Wifi, Samsung PC Suite automatically detects the device and configures the optimal system environment to import and use the content saved on the device. Samsung PC Suite supports multiple device connections at the same time.
• The latest 3.2 version of Samsung PC suite is compatible all version of Microsoft OS including Windows XP, Vista, 8 and the latest Windows 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
• Supports Samsung Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, Galaxy Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, Note 6, Note 7, Note 8, Note 9, Note 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Tab 4, Tab 5, Tab 6, Tab 7, Tab 8, Tab 9, Tab 10 and other models.
• Easy Data Transfer: Manage your contacts, schedules, music, photos, and videos by syncing them all at the same time. Easily synchronize multimedia content between the Kies library and a connected device. Conveniently manage contacts and schedules by synchronizing your data in the device with Outlook or Gmail account.
• Convenient Data Management: Backup your personal data (contact, memos, timetables, etc,) stored in a connected device to the PC. Edit contacts in the device directly from Kies. With Kies’ backup/restore function, you can manage your data in your device more easily than ever before.
• Multimedia Content: Samsung Kies allows you to play and easily edit various types of multimedia content. You can also manage content files by creating a playlist or album. Clicks add photos, music, video button, or drag and drop the files.
• Playback Control Panel: Control the playback of music, videos, or podcasts within the selected category. You can view or manage the data included in each category. You can select a mode to view content.
• Import Content to the Library: You can import data from the PC, a device or a CD/DVD to the library for playback or management. You can also extract and import tracks from an audio CD/DVD.
• Firmware Emergency Recovery: If the firmware upgrade fails to complete, please run device recovery to complete the firmware upgrade. Disconnect your device from the PC, and then relaunch/launch the Kies software. Click Tools at the top left of the Kies window. Then click Emergency firmware recovery.
File Name: Samsung Kies 3 Setup
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Support Models: Samsung Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, Galaxy Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5, Note 6, Note 7, Note 8, Note 9, Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Tab 4, Tab 5, Tab 6, Tab 7, Tab 8, Tab 9, Tab 10 and other old models.
Language: Multi Language
Publisher: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Category: PC Suite
Download Size: 38.8 MB
File Type: .Exe