SCRATCH is new programming language software that lets you create your own interactive stories, animations, games, music, and art. Scratch is educational, valuable and worthwhile. Scratch allows kids to program bt ‘stacking’ commands like LEGO blocks. Instead of reactively playing video games now they can create them.
You can make new costumes and background in several ways. Paint an image, choose an image file, or take a photo with a webcam. You can also copy the current costume or background, and then edit it to make a change. You can rearrange the order of the list by dragging and dropping the costumes.
If you are new to Scratch, just try using it you will learn so quickly and easily. It unlocks your creativity and empowers you. Download and install Scratch software on any Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 PC and started playing with it. Scratch is one of the most fun things am sure you have ever tried.
Scratch Software Features:
• Music: Play instruments and drums. If your computer has a microphone, you can record your own sounds.
• Pen: Draw with your sprites. There are 200 different pen colors.
• Video Sensing: Sense motion with the camera.
• Google Translate: Translate text into many languages.
• Micro:bit: Connect your projects with the world.
• LEGO: Build interactive robots and more.
• LEGO WeDo 2.0: Build with motors and sensors.
File Name: Scratch Software
Download Size: 171 MB
File Type: .EXE
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Publisher: MIT Media Lab
Version: 3.0 (latest version)
Category: Windows Software