Scrivener is a writing software for Windows, Mac, and IOS aimed at writers of all kinds – journalists, story writers, memoirists, novelists, students, academics, translators, songwriters – who need to gather together disparate items of research and who are working towards creating and organizing a difficult piece of text. Scrivener is very powerful content-creating software that allows writers to focus on composing and making long documents.
Although there are a lot of good writing software online, but none of them really had everything that a Scrivener has. Because Scrivener is a relatively new piece of software which will obviously be very important to you if you are thinking of using it for your valuable writing projects. Scrivener is a ring-binder, a scrapbook, an outliner and text editor all rolled into one. Scrivener is intended to be a kind of writers shed for those of who don’t have a spare shed.
Scrivener writing software comes with an Interactive Tutorial project. It is strongly recommended that you go through this tutorial the first time you use Scrivener, as it provides an interactive overview of the main features. An interactive tutorial in the form of Scrivener project, enabling you to learn about all of Scrivener’s main features as you use them. This tutorial provides the fastest and most effective way to get up and running, preparing you for creating your own projects.
Scrivener Writing Software Features:
• Corrections: The Auto-Correction tab contains optional typing aids, such as typographic enhancements, word completion, and control of the spelling engine.
• Snapshot: Before embarking on the editing of a document, you can click on “Take Snapshot” in the Snapshots menu.
• Corkboard: Provides options and settings which will impact the way the corkboard functions and appears.
• Scratch Pad: The Scratch Pad feature, which allows you to easily take notes even while working in other applications.
• OS: Scrivener is compliant with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 operating system for the desktop.
• Data Import & Export: Import & export features have been added to allow for better integration with spreadsheets, mindmapping and outliners.
• Backup: Scrivener has a fully automated backup system.
• Formats: Scrivener supports a wide variety of file formats, both for import into a project and for exporting or compiling.
• Languages: Scrivener now has interface (menu and dialogue boxes) support for English, Chinese, German, and Italian.
• Layout Manager: Layouts allows you to save the current window and interface set-up that you can quickly switch between different workspace arrangements.
File Name: Scrivener
Download Size: 84.2 MB
File Type: .EXE
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Language: Multiple Languages
Publisher: Literature & Latte
Version: Latest Version
Category: Writing Software