Download Slingo Classic Game for Windows PC and Laptop
The objective of Slingo is to accumulate the highest number of points by trying to cover all the numbers on your game card in 20 spins or less. At the start Slingo, you are given a game card with 25 numbers (five columns of five numbers). Under the numbers are five wheels corresponding to each of the five columns of numbers. Download and install the game on any Microsoft Windows operating system. Slingo classic game is compatible with all Microsoft Windows PC and laptop including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10.
When the red button flashes “Take Spin”, you have 10 seconds to click on the button. If you don’t take your spin within the 10 seconds, you lose that turn. Each spin you take produces random numbers and game icons in the five wheels.
After you click on “Take Spin”, use the mouse to match the numbers and Jokers that appear in the wheels, with the numbers in the columns above.
The Game Icons:
• A Joker – can be used to match any number in the column directly above.
• If 3 or more Jokers appear during one spin, you are awarded bonus points.
• A Super Joker – can be used to match any number on the card.
• If the green “Super Joker” appears on the middle wheel, it can be used to match any uncovered number. You must place the Super Joker before you can match other numbers or Jokers. The other wheels will appear gray until you place the Super Joker.
• A Devil – will take away one-half of your points.
• A Cherub – may appear and chase the Devil before he can take your points.
• A Gold Coin – adds 1000 points to your score.
• A Free Spin – is saved automatically so that you may use them to buy spins 17-20 instead of using your points. You can accumulate a maximum of four free spins in a game.
How to Make Slingos:
A Slingo occurs when five numbers are covered horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. There are 12 possible Slingo’s in every game and each Slingo earns 1,000 points.
Spins 17 to 20:
You must use points to buy spins 17 – 20 or you may use any Free Spins that you have accumulated. If you do not have a Free Spin or enough points to buy a spin, you will not be able to continue in the game.
Filling the Card:
If the player achieves a Full Card (covering all 25 numbers on a card) in 20 spins or less, they receive Bonus Points.
• Making a Match – 200 Points
• 3 Jokers in one spin – 1,000 Points
• 4 Jokers in one spin – 2,500 Points
• 5 Jokers in one spin – 5,000 Points
• Gold Coin – 1,000 Points
• Making a Slingo – 1,000 Points
Full Card Bonus Points:
• Spin 12 – 11,000 Points
• Spin 13 – 10,000 Points
• Spin 14 – 9,000 Points
• Spin 15 – 8,500 Points
• Spin 16 – 8,000 Points
• Spin 17 – 7,500 Points
• Spin 18 – 7,000 Points
• Spin 19 – 6,500 Points
• Spin 20 – 6,000 Points
File Name: Slingo Classic
Download Size: 3.90 MB
File Type: .Exe File
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Publisher: Funkitron Inc.
Category: Free Puzzle Games