Download Sony Xperia Companion for Windows and Mac PC
Sony Xperia companion allows you to access and manage your phone content from your computer. Manage your contacts, call logs, messages, tasks, memo, transfer files, backup and restore your device. All these applications require your phone to be connected properly with a USB cable in order to access it. Xperia companion is available for Windows and Mac OS. Click the links below to download the software and find the relevant installation instructions and system requirements.
With Xperia companion software you can easily restore content on your device using a previously saved backup to the same device or a new device of the same model. Any matching content currently on your device will be overwritten. Only the selected content will be restored, and it is possible to choose to only restore a subset of the backed up content to your device. Some backup content can be exported to a folder on your computer.
Xperia companion software also helps you transfer content from your old device to your new Sony Xperia. You can transfer content from Sony device, or backup file, Android device (Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, etc) and iPhone or iPad backup file. You may transfer content such as contacts, call logs, calendar, messages, bookmarks, notes, photos, videos and music.
Please connect your Sony Xperia device to the Windows PC using a USB cable. If Xperia companion does not detect your device when it is completed, please disconnect and reconnect the device. Try a different USB cable if the device is not detected. If your device is still not detected, restart both the device and the computer and try again. Download and install the latest version software and use it on any Windows PC (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10) and Mac OS X.
Full Features for Xperia Companion for PC:
• Software Update: Software update will install the latest system software on your mobile phone. Software update makes sure that you always have the latest software installed on your Sony Xperia mobile phone or tablet. The software is compatible with all Microsoft Windows operating system including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Mac OS X.
• Software Repair: Software repair will reinstall the system software on your device using the latest available version. Software repair is useful if you are having problems or wish to reset your device completely. If you only want to update the device then select software update on the main menu instead.
• Backup: Back up the content of your phone to any Windows and Mac PC. Backups taken from a particular phone model can only be restored onto the same model of phone. The contacts on the SIM card will not be included in any backup. Backup wizard will guide you through the necessary steps in a quick and easy way.
• Restore: Restore the content of your xperia from a backup on your computer. Do not remove the phone from the USB cable during restore since an interrupted restore may leave the phone in an unusable state requiring a new restore to make the phone fully functional. When a backup or restore has been performed, the phone may restart and require the user to enter the PIN code or Phone lock code, if those locks are enabled.
• Xperia Transfer: Move content from your old Android or iOS device onto your new Sony xperia. A step by step guide will help you copy content (contacts, messages, calendar, media and more) from you old Android or iOS device onto your new Xperia.
• Music: Transfer music to your Xperia using a playlist or folder on your computer as source using Sony Xperia companion application.
• Browse Xperia: View, copy or delete files on your Xperia.
Note: Most mobile phones will not allow you to make or receive calls during backup and restore process.
File Name: Sony Xperia PC Companion
OS Support: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac OS X (32-bit or 64-bit)
License: Free Download
Language Support: Multi-languages
Publisher: Sony Mobile Communications Inc.
Version: 220.127.116.11 (latest version)
Category: PC Suite
Download Size: 48.0 MB
File Type: .Exe and .Dmg