Download Viber Messenger App for Windows PC (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista)
A lot of new communication apps have made way to Google Play store. These apps are the perfect replacement for stock messaging apps of your Android devices. Viber is one of the best communication apps which you will find in Google Play store for Android smartphones and tablets. Using Viber messenger app you can send text messages for free to all your friends and family members. Viber is the best way of connecting with your loved ones. The app is being used by more than 800 million users worldwide.
Not only you can send text messages to your friends but Viber also allows you to make the high quality video and audio calls and that too for free. You can also send photos and videos for free to anyone in the world using Viber. Viber also allows you to make calls to people who are not on Viber at cheap prices. As we already told you Viber is available for Android smartphones, iOS and Windows. To activate Viber on your Windows PC Windows PC (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista) you must first have Viber installed on your mobile phone.
You can change your number on the same phone without losing any data. If you have both a new number and a new device, first back up your data and then change your phone number on your old phone. In order to backup your data, you must be connected to your Google Drive and enable Viber change settings. You can also follow public accounts to peek inside the chats of celebrities, personalities and other public conversations on Viber.
Create group messages with up to 100 participants; become an Admin and manage your group chats – edit info and delete participants. Viber syncs your contacts, messages and call history with your mobile device. Viber is available on Android, iOS, Java and Windows. All the free Android apps and games can be easily used on your latest Windows, Mac or Linux powered PC. Follow the guide shared below as it will help you in using Viber on your Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 8, 10 PC.
Full Features Viber for Windows PC:
• Message your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Download stickers and animated stickers from the Sticker Market; sort and reorder your stickers.
• Follow public chats – get on the inside with your favorite personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content.
• Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 8, 10 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
• Play games with Viber characters, Violet and Legcat; see how many coins you can earn.
• Android Wear support – send and receive messages from your watch.
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off.
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages.
• Support for the Viber desktop application on Windows and Mac.
How to Download and Use Viber Software on PC:
• To use viber on your PC you must first install Viber on your mobile phone.
• Download viber software from the below given link.
• Open and install it on your PC.
• Enter your mobile phone number.
• Your mobile phone number will is required for activation.
• This number will be used as your ID at Viber.
• In order to ensure your privacy, scan the QR code to continue the activation process.
• You have successfully added your desktop as a secure device.
• Open and start using Viber on your PC.
File Name: Viber Messenger App
Software Download Size: 100 MB
File Type: .Exe Software
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / 64 bit)
License: Free Download
Language: Multi Language
Publisher: Viber Media
Version: 6.0.1 (latest version)
Category: Messaging App