One year has passed since eight of the world’s toughest, fastest fighters challenged each other in the World Fighting Tournament. Lau Cham may have won the championship, but all of the fighters gained something. Each fighter’s limits and shortcomings became crystal clear. Some made new friendships; others developed intense rivalries. All gained valuable fighting experience before they left the arena and went their separate ways.
Now, one year later, the call has come again: ten cordial invitations to the second world fighting tournament. Ominously, no RSVP’s are requested as if anyone would be foolish enough to back out. Could the sinister judgement 6 cartel be behind this? Whatever new and formidable moves and techniques these accomplished fighters may possess, they all share one thing: the suspicion that this time, the stakes will be higher than ever.
With over 2000 moves, 2 new characters and a team battle mode, the most eagerly awaited sequel ever is here. Running at twice the speed of the original, virtua fighter 2 incredibly smooth graphics and fearsome gameplay are set to redefine the boundaries of home entertainment. In the option menu, you can choose between version 2.0 or 2.1. Both versions of virtua fighter 2 have been released in the arcades and are faithfully reproduced for Sega Saturn. New attack levels have been added over the previous virtua fighter game.
Virtua Fighter 2 Classic Game Modes:
• Arcade Mode: Arcade mode lets you select a character and take on all challengers-just like at the arcades.
• VS Mode: VS Mode lets you and a friend pick a character and challenge each other.
• Expert Mode: A one-player mode against the PC which allows it to use all the tricks and patterns it’s learned while watching you play.
• Ranking Mode: Ranking mode is a one-player game similar to arcade mode. When the game ends, you see a data sheet on your overall performance.
• Team Battle Mode: Team battle mode lets you organize a tournament battle between two teams of five. Play against your Windows PC, or set up a tournament with up to nine friends.
• Watch Mode: Watch mode lets you watch randomly picked opponents battle it out. This mode if for viewing only.
Virtua Fighter 2 Classic Game Options:
• Life Guage: Alter the length of the life guages for both fighters. The longer the life guage, the less damage the fighter takes per hit. Or choose no damage for an invincible fighter.
• Match Point: Select the number of player victories you want to use to decide who wins the round. Choose from one to five points.
• Time Limit: Choose how long you want each set to last: 10, 20, 30, or 60 seconds. Choose no limit to timer off.
• Continue: Turn this option on for continuous plat, just like at the arcades. Turn the option off to return to the title screen after losing a round.
• Enemy Level: How tough do you want your opponent to be? You can choose Easy, Normal or Hard.
• Learning: When this feature is turned on, it allows the PC to watch you play any character in any mode, and devise the best strategies to counter your every move.
File Name: Virtua Fighter 2 Game
Download Size: 80 MB
File Type: .Exe
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
License: Free Download
Publisher: Sega Saturn
Version: 2.0 and 2.1
Category: Arcade Fighting Game